Debbie has spent her career working as an accountant in the Western Australian local government sector. Her involvement with a large metropolitan authority has seen her exposed to key industry issues.
In her career Debbie has been responsible for the preparation of Long Term Financial Plans, Annual Budgets, Budget Reviews and Management Accounting reporting. She also has experience in the implementation of software, including financial and operational management systems for fleet and engineering projects.
Debbie has a passion for ensuring financial information and systems are efficient, effective and provide real value in corporate management.
- Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Financial Software System Administration
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement
- Project Management
- Business Planning
- Process Improvement
- Team Management
- Senior Consultant, Localise
- Senior Project Accountant, City of Melville
- Senior Management Accountant, City of Melville
- Management Accountant, City of Melville
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting and Marketing, Murdoch University