Elle has spent much of her career in the local government sector and has a background in policy development, having completed an undergraduate Degree of Social Science: Policy and Research.
Elle was part of the Project Team that jointly won the 2016 Institute for Public Administration Australia (IPAA) Award for Best Practice in Collaboration between Government and Non-Government Organizations for the Changing Places Program.
Through the projects she has delivered for various governments, she understands the value of sound planning, implementation and evaluation, as well as the fundamental role of relationship management and aligning with the strategic direction of the local government you are representing.
Elle has experience in stakeholder relations and project management in a range of different environments, and a passion for delivering projects that bring positive and practical outcomes for the community and local governments that Localise work for.
- Project management
- Community / stakeholder engagement
- Research and policy development
- Policy implementation
- Grant development
- Relationship management / customer service
- Senior Consultant, Localise
- Grants Project Officer, Western Australian Local Government Association (WALGA)
- Project Manager, Spacemarket
- Research Assistant (intern), Senator Scott Ludlam’s Office, The Greens Party
- Community Engagement Officer, Mitchell Shire Council
- Tenancy Worker, Yarra Community Housing
- Community Development Officer (intern), Darebin City Council
- Degree in Social Science: Policy and Research, RMIT University, Melbourne
- Applied Project Management (short course), Australian Institute of Management (AIM) WA
- Health Promotion (short course), Monash University, Melbourne