“Seven Ways to Save and Improve” – A Master Class for senior managers who want to explore new ways to create best value
Localise is pleased to be supporting the development of RedQuadrant’s global offering through engagement with Local Government in Australia. RedQuadrant has a unique offering, with 16 years of public sector transformation and systems thinking experience, covering community budgeting, scenario planning, strategic partnership facilitation, service transformation, ‘lean’ programs, organisation and business process design. They have worked with some of Britain’s most innovative local governments and regularly contribute to sector debate and development at a leadership level.
Key elements include:
- Building internal capability for service transformation
- Seeing customers as part of the system of service, not external to it
- Engaging the workforce directly in the transformation, building enthusiasm and energy
- Using rapid prototyping to drive learning and commitment
- Helping people to understand the interaction between demand and supply – and how to address both sides of the coin
With strong reform agendas in several states, local government is working in a context that requires ongoing improvement in service value and cost. For these reasons, Localise in conjunction with Advanced Dynamics is supporting RedQuadrant to engage local government in a learning cycle between Australia and the UK where local government at its best has seen fiscal pressures result in improved services for lower cost.
A series of workshops is being conducted in NSW, Victoria and Western Australia starting on March 20th. The Western Australia “seven ways to save and improve” Master Class is being held in Perth on Friday 28 March 2014, 9.30am-4.30pm.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or info@WeAreLocalise.com